Life in Instagram Photos
Last night my husband and I saw “Silver Lining Playbook” for our date-night. I LOVE that movie, it’s hilarious. I would highly recommend it! I have this strange feeling that Jennifer Lawrence and I were meant to be friends. She’s adorable!
I’m looking at the calendar right now thinking about how crazy the next few weeks are going to be: Mother’s Day, husband’s school graduation ceremony, wedding and baby showers….then we leave for Yosemite. Somewhere in all that craziness we are working full-time too! I can’t complain. God is so good to us! Here is a collage of some of my instagram pictures, follow me @ Nurse_Frugal
Clockwise from top left:
1. Beach day with my mom. Did a 4-mile walk in my sandals….my poor little feet!
2. Runyon trail hike with my friend Casandra. That’s the Hollywood sign in the background.
3. The pizza we made, that should have won at our friend’s pizza-making contest. Ingredients: Pesto, mozzarella and goat cheese, tomato slices and basil.
4. Picture of Dana Point Harbor
5. Wicked cloud shot on a morning run.
7. Clear day for a run!
9. Running with my friend and her beautiful daughter that loves to go on runs with us 😉
10. At an Isanctuary pop-up event ! So fun!
Thanks for stopping By!!!! Have a great day!