Life In Instagram
Check out my friend’s birthday giveaway at her blog: Cuparoons . She posts tons of great food recipes and until the end of the week you can win a $25 gift card to Starbuck’s and a chocolate cookbook.
I found out yesterday that I got the 7a-7p per diem shift! Yessssssssssssss. I went from the 3p-3a, 11a-11p to the 7a-7p shift in a matter of 3 months!
I’m looking at my calendar right now, I don’t know why that always stresses me out. I’m a little bummed that my calendar is so full that it leaves hardly any alone time. I always do that. Although, it’s not really a bad thing when I realize that it’s so full because we have lots of days earmarked for dinner with family and friends.
I will be posting a mortgage update next week (hopefully). We got a little set back because we owed quite a bit in taxes…..hate that.
Here are some of my Instagram pictures from Lake Tahoe. Hope you are having a great week!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Our Valentine’s day: breakfast at home and showing my husband some love by dropping him off for a surfski in Laguna.
2. My sister and I being dorks at Lake Tahoe.
3. Day 2 of Lake Tahoe: sledding….so much fun!!!!!
3. Bowling with the family, I think I only got 68 points. So depressing ;(
4. My sister and I taking a break while snowboarding at Sierra at Lake Tahoe.
5. At the Dr. Seuss museum.
6. Being cheesy in the snow.
7. Cross-country skiing.
8. Early morning beach run.
Have a great day!