Life in Instagram Photos
I’m looking forward to going to work today, and hoping to pull a 16-hour shift. It’s very strange how sometimes when I’m at work, I don’t want to be there, or when I’m at home, I feel like I should be working and making money. Do you ever feel that way?
I haven’t been updating my blog as regularly as I’d like because too much life has been going on. With the holidays over and my schedule almost normalizing (I’m praying for a 7a and/or 11a per diem position I just applied for, as compared with my current 3p-3a position) I’m hoping to back into it! These are some of my Instagram pictures from Christmas-time. Follow me @ Nurse_Frugal
Clockwise from top left:
1. Married snowmen/women on our tree.
2. At my In-laws annual Christmas tree decorating party!
3. Date night where I destroyed my husband at cribbage as usual.
4. Bible study ugly Christmas sweater party.
5. Home-made Japanese food at our church’s Christmas party. I couldn’t stop eating all night.
6. Holding one of my friend’s babies…she loves me 😉
7. Girls and Guys photo at church Christmas party.
8. Never again are we handwriting all of our Christmas cards. I need to budget for some software that can print it out for us, I couldn’t feel my thumb half-way through.
9. Myself with Elf on the shelf and one of the cutest babies ever.
10. Collage from my friend’s bridal shower, LOVE that sign.
Thanks for stopping by!