Life In Instagram Photos
I’m so happy to be back in “work” mode. This week has been full of shifts and Christmas decorating on my days off. It’s definitely Christmas Town in this frugal residence. Here’s my Instagram collage from the past week and a half. Follow me @Nurse_Frugal.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Turkey trotters at our local 5K Turkey Trot. People were dressed up as turkey’s, chefs and Indians.
2. View of Dana Point Harbor on Thanksgiving.
3. Minor detour on the Turkey Trot .
4. The best Thanksgiving leftover sandwich in the world: sourdough bread, cranberry sauce, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and mozzarella cheese.
5. Bakery heaven.
6. Homemade Oatmeal raisin cookies we have been using to bribe our neighbors to sign our parking petition.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!