Life in Instagram Photos
We are no longer able to park in our community!!! We live in an area with a Homeowner’s Association and husband’s car is too big to fit in our garage. With this change of parking status he now has to park on the closest street next to our house (happens to be very busy) and just got a ticket the other day ;( No bueno. We have some serious reevaluating to do. Anyway, here’s Life according to my Instagram photos. Follow me @ Nurse_Frugal!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Fall trees in Napa while going for a run.
2. Bouchon Bakery…..delicious heavenly goodness 😉 My favorite were the chocolate covered macaroons called “no you didn’t”.
3. My sister-in-law and I at the midnight viewing of Twilight in Napa….we are getting way too old for this.
4. Going for a drive in Napa with endless vineyards.
5. Out and about in Napa with our family.
6. One of the best meals I’ve ever had at Farmstead in St. Helena. Beet salad with chimichurri sauce and arugula!
Thanks for stopping by!