Life In Instagram photos
We just got back from an awesome trip to Napa! This seems to be the perfect time to go: the trees are in fall-mode, it wasn’t crowded and it even rained a little bit (we didn’t mind.) I would highly recommend going in November and will be posting sometime in the next couple of weeks how you can do a frugal trip to Napa.
1. Photo Collage from the mustache party. Mustaches of all shapes and sizes!
2. Mama Mustache and Daughter Mustache.
3. Decorations from the mustache party.
1. Running the half marathon, before, during and after. My favorite sign said “Run fast, I just farted.”
2. Right after the race with my friend Kristen, we are two salty dogs right there.
*Late night pigging out session with my sister: In n Out and 85 degrees cafe. She’s my partner in crime.
Taking our cheesy prom-style picture at a friend’s wedding. I kinda miss Alejandro the mustache 😉
Thanks for stopping by!
Questions for you: Have you ever been to Napa? If so what time of year and what were your favorite restaurants?