Life in Instagram Photos
I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is in two weeks and it’s now 47 degrees when I get out of work at midnight. A few weeks ago it felt like summer, even at midnight. I’m so excited to spend more time blogging now that the half marathon is over. It was such a great experience! My friend and I ran the whole thing and only stopped for a 2 minute bathroom pitstop. It felt nice to be running to finish and not for time, especially for my first half…..it takes all the pressure off. It is an INCREDIBLE feeling to do something you NEVER thought you could do. Anyway, here are some of my pictures from the past few weeks on Instagram. Follow me at Nurse_Frugal 😉
Clockwise from top left:
1. The great salted caramel, orange-pumpkin cheesecake experiment. Too bad it only held together for 30 seconds ;(
2. Blue skies on an early morning run.
3. Beach day in October with Alejandro.
4. Pizza for a friend’s 40th birthday! Horale!
5. The Frugal Frigate Children’s bookstore in Redlands.
6. What could have been the most awesome sweater to wear to the mustache party…….if only it were functional and in the budget.
7. My new pair of rainbows compliments of a friend. I’m the first person who owns the style, sweet!!!
8. Christmas party from last year.
9. Preparing for a half: Mile 10.
Question for you: Have an instagram? Leave your screen name.
Thanks for stopping by!