Life in instagram photos
I’ve never experienced summer in October before, it was glorious! Mister and I were able to go to the beach last week a few times. I wish I would have gone prepared with a new dutch oven recipe….booo ;( I haven’t been posting regularly because I procrastinate too much. I always tell myself I will post before I go to bed, then before I know it I’ve gone to sleep and woken up empty-posted.
Here are last week’s Instagram’s pictures. Follow me at Nurse_Frugal.
Clockwise from top left:
1. One of the most awesome sunsets of all-time.
2. At work with our pink shirts to raise cancer awareness. I really should have combed my hair that day.
3. Preparing for a half: Mile 8. My friend and I took turns running with a stroller. Even though the stroller was so small, felt like I was pushing bricks….AWESOME WORKOUT! Highly recommend it.
4. Pumpkin butter and Pumpkin macarons from Trader Joe’s. The macarons were delightful.
5. Awesome beach day. We have summertime all year long in Southern California.
6. Homemade sourdough french toast with avocado and cheese omelette.
7. Supporting my friend’s fashion show for LA Fashion Week. Check out Continuous Clothing.
8. Date night in. Salad, gourmet hot chocolate and a game of backgammon. We are living on the edge.
9. Upside down picture of friends….can’t figure out how to flip it over on Instagram.
Thanks for reading! Have a great day.
Questions for you: Do you procrastinate? How often do you post vs. how often would you like to post?