Fridays

October 12, 2012

The past few weeks have provided for some awesome photo-bombing opportunities taken by others who have bombed my pictures! One of the definitions of photo-bomb according to the Urban Dictionary is: “An otherwise normal photo that has been ruined or spoiled by someone who was not supposed to be in the photograph.”  I think it’s hilarious and am going to start using every living moment to strike back and do the same!

Awesome Photo Bombs

I finally visited 85 degree cafe….now I know what I’ve been missing all my life!  They have the best cakes, pastries and baked goods! The only bummer is that you can’t take pictures inside…..boooooo!!!

85 degree cafe

I also visited Guppy House for the first time with my friend.  Do not be deterred by the dinosaur-looking thing behind my beautiful friend. This place has incredible shaved ice!

Guppy House

Enjoying a beautiful day at the beach:

Beach day

My friend and I hanging out with Tina from Napolean Dynamite!

Tina from Napolean Dynamite

Miles Ran: 12

Bible Verse of the Week: Proverbs 17:9
Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends. (NLT)

Hours Worked: 36…. ;(

Featured Blog: C to C Friendspirations

Blog post of the week: Mr.  Money Mustache shows you how to go from “Middle class to Kick-a$@” with your finances.

Have a great weekend!  See you on Monday 😉

1. Healthy Glow Nutrition permalink
    October 14, 2012 10:06 am

I’d like to add that you have the most amazing skin! Wow, you’re glowing! What is your secret? Eva 🙂

• nursefrugal permalink*
      October 14, 2012 11:33 am

Thank you Eva!!! You are so sweet!! My secrets are: drinking lots of water, Dove Soap and lots of oil of olay moisturizer. Nothing fancy 😉

• Healthy Glow Nutrition permalink
        October 14, 2012 12:28 pm

You’re welcome! That simple? Wow! I should try it! I keep my routine too complicated and my skin always acts up. Thanks for sharing your secrets 🙂

2. October 14, 2012 10:42 am

My favorite photobomb is this picture on the internet where a squirrel gets in front of the camera of 2 people, haha. Your teeth are so straight and you have such a lovely smile 😀 What camera do you use anyway? The image quality of your photos is brilliant…

• nursefrugal permalink*
      October 14, 2012 11:29 am

Thank you so much!!! I have a Canon G12, it’s awesome!! I’m going to look up that photobomb picture right now 😉

3. MyMoneyDesign.com permalink
    October 15, 2012 6:56 pm

We kept getting photo-bombed at the Lego fest by random kids. Half way through, we just started to accept it.