Life in Instagram pictures
Good morning! This has been a fun week spending lots of time with friends, and now so much time working ;(
Lately I’ve been looking on etsy.com and pinterest for inspiration on throwing a “mustache” party. Husband is graduating with his Bachelor’s degree in about a month and I’m trying to figure out the most budget way to throw a fun party for about 50 people. Any party-throwing suggestions? Here’s a recap of life according to my Instagram photos:
Clockwise from top left:
1. So happy to be part of my friend’s surprise engagement last year!
2. Hanging out with one of my friends: llamas + Mexican food +the beach = one great day!
3. My friend and I being dorks in Idyllwild last year. She was pregnant at the time and I made her do a crazy hike! What was I thinking?
4. Our friend’s babies having a party at the beach.
5. Free concert in Costa mesa. Saw Wildcat Wildcat for the first time, such an awesome band!!
6. Killer day at the beach!
7. The stache named Alejandro is coming back into town.
8. Picture of Dave Ramsey from last year at his conference! Excited to see him again in a few weeks 😉
Questions for you: Any ideas on how to save on throwing a party? Any good recommendations for websites to check-out for party supplies? What’s a good budget for a 50 person party?