Life in Instagram photos

September 19, 2012

I am moving to NURSEFRUGAL.COM . The website might take a few days to register. Please be sure to save it!

The past week in Instagram pictures:

Instagram pictures

Clockwise from top left:

1. Recent purchases from Friends of the Library used book store. I found “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” for $1. Bought 10 books for $9.50.
2. My mom and I at the zoo last year.
3. Pastries at a local Dutch bakery.
4. My friend and I at the Isanctuary celebration with delicious appetizers.
5. Homemade Pumpkin Spice and Cheese Bread.
6. Enjoying the last days of summer at the beach.
7. Henna from the Isanctuary celebration.
8. My friend, Mr. Giraffe from the zoo.

Questions for you: Do you have Instagram? What is your profile name?

Happy Wednesday!

1. September 19, 2012 10:27 am

lovely henna!

2. Jessica Backlund permalink
    September 19, 2012 11:10 am

Hey there – really love reading your blog! My fiancee and I follow Dave Ramsey so that’s how I found you. My guy is a surfer too so we’ve enjoyed seeing your trips to the beach and the dutch oven recipes. I follow you on Instagram as well, my name is Jesstotheb. Feel free to follow as well but a word of caution – I post a lot of dog and cat pictures πŸ™‚

• September 20, 2012 12:37 am

Thank you Jessica!!! That makes my day πŸ˜‰ Where does your man surf? Do you ever go out there with him? I can’t wait to meet Dave someday so I can tell him how he has changed my life…he probably hears that all the time, but I want to tell him anyway πŸ˜‰ Just started following you on Instagram! Looking forward to lots of animal shots πŸ˜‰

3. Healthy Glow Nutrition permalink
    September 19, 2012 12:46 pm

How is the book Rich Dad Poor Dad? Have you had a chance to read it?

• September 20, 2012 12:38 am

I haven’t had a chance to start it yet. I’m going to read it after I finish my current book: “Millionaire Mind” by Stanley. This book is soooooooooooooo interesting!

• Healthy Glow Nutrition permalink
        September 20, 2012 5:54 am

I am looking for a new book to read. I should pick these two up. I’ll look for them on Amazon or something. Thanks! πŸ™‚

4. September 19, 2012 10:33 pm

I want to do henna again!!!
    My instagram: Flexy_lexy14 πŸ™‚
    But I’m really not using it enough!!! I should when I see your pictures!!

• September 20, 2012 12:39 am

Instagram is so fun!!!! And it’s super easy πŸ˜‰ I need to figure out how to print out the pictures from Instagram next.

5. September 21, 2012 6:28 am

love the Henna! My instagram is JamieTaylor11
    I need more books as well! πŸ™‚