Life in Instagram Photos
I’m so sad that summer is coming to an end. At the same time, I’m excited for what fall and the holiday season will bring: husband’s graduation from college and graduation party, reaching a net-worth of zero, being halfway done with our mortgage payoff and the holiday season. I’m gearing up for a 15-hour shift tomorrow at work, and enjoying doing absolutely nothing today!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Lunch with friends from nursing school at Bruxie, the best waffle sandwich store ever!
2. The beach on the first day of school, notice something? No one is there…..yesssssssssssss!!!
3. Fun book of dog names and a fun memory of my friend’s dog playing with a new friend. Most awesome part: when my friend’s dog totally took a dumper in the middle of Anthropologie 😉
4. Homemade ice cream sandwiches made by some friends. Such a cute presentation wrapped in parchment paper, tied and individually labeled with a typewriter! Pinteresetable!
5. See number 1, just couldn’t get enough.
6. My sister and I farting around, waiting in line to get into the beach.
7. Beach office, bedroom and kitchen.
8. The most incredible sunset I have seen!
Questions for you: Bummed that summer is coming to an end? What are you looking forward to in the fall season?
Thanks for stopping by! Like me on Facebook.