Fabulous Friday!!

August 3, 2012

After the voting from last week (88% of you voted on Fabulous Friday,) I’ve decided to change my Friday segments to “Fabulous Friday.”

This is where we stayed most of this week when we were camping, Refugio State Beach:

Beautiful Beach

Fellow campers playing with their glow sticks.

Mini date night: cooking dinner with our dutch oven.

Camping and cooking

Night time at Refugio.

The Moon

Pin of the week:

Roald Dahl

Hours Worked this week: 22 ;(

Bible Verse: James 1:19 “…Take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,”

Miles Run: 6

Featured Blog: My Money Design

Questions for you: What are your favorite places to go camping?  Have you ever played around with a dutch oven?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Thanks for reading!  See you on Monday

1. August 3, 2012 9:18 am

That looks really fun! Hubby and I have talked about camping for years, but we never follow through!

2. August 3, 2012 9:35 am

I LOVE beach camping!!! Me and my family love to camp at San Onofre. My dad was in the Navy so we like to camp on-site at the base. They have cabins and we set up tents. It’s literally next to the ocean and it’s beautiful, frugal and so fun!!! Lots of great ways to bond. This December I think we will try the campsite on base in Coronado. It’s also next to the beach! Beach camping is so fun so I love your posts about cooking and camping by the beach.

3. August 3, 2012 10:09 am

What a fun trip! Great pictures! That Dahl quote is precious!

4. August 3, 2012 5:00 pm

That looks really nice. We are going to cherry on the kayakers at the Avon descent this weekend.

5. August 3, 2012 7:14 pm

We would love to post the 3rd photo down from the top at toemail if you do not mind? http://toemail.wordpress.com

6. August 6, 2012 9:18 am

Looks like fun. I love the Roald Dahl quote.