Grilled Stuffed Portobellos
Lately I have been finding so many great used cookbooks from the Friends of the Library store, all for $2 or less! Here is another quick and delicious Rachael Ray recipe to try!
Grilled Stuffed Portobellos, adapted from Rachael Ray
Makes 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- The juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 medium to large portobello mushroom caps
- Steak seasoning blend
- 3 large, firm plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and fresh black pepper
- 1/2 pound mozzerella, thinly sliced
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large food storage plastic bag. Coat mushroom caps evenly in marinade.
- Place mushroom caps on the grill cap-side-up and season with grill seasoning blend or salt and pepper.
- Cook mushrooms covered for approximately 4-6 minutes on each side.
- Combine tomatoes and rosemary. Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper and toss.
- Uncover mushrooms and turn capside-down, then fill caps with tomato mixture and top with sliced mozzarella. Close grill lid to melt cheese, about 2-5 minutes.
Thanks for reading!