Meet My Little Man

April 2, 2014

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything around here.  The past 2 and a half weeks have been all consuming after the birth of my son.  He’s so much more than I ever could have imagined in the best way possible. We didn’t end up naming him Diego….I know, what a bummer. Here are some pictures that were taken in the hospital the day after he was born:

Photography

Newborn pictures

Newborn Pictures

Newborn pictures

Newborn pictures

Newborn pictures

Newborn pictures

Questions for you:  Searching around for some type of mutual fund account for our little man…..any suggestions?

About these ads
  1. April 2, 2014 5:52 pm

Congratulations to you both… he’s adorable and has one full head of hair :)

2. April 4, 2014 2:28 pm

Congratulations!

3. Sarah L. permalink
    April 6, 2014 12:47 pm

Congratulations, and God bless your family! He is a handsome little man. :)

4. April 7, 2014 9:43 am

Congratulations! A beautiful baby for a beautiful couple! God Blessings!

5. April 16, 2014 8:27 am

Congrats! What an adorable little boy and wow, a full head of hair.

I found your blog one day while I was reading comments on Mr. Money Mustache and have been a reader since. With that being said, I have money for my little guy in a Vanguard Index Fund. I figured I’d get the biggest return, yes it’s risky, with the smallest administrative fee. I already have $6K saved for the little guy and it makes me happy that I’m able to do something for him that my parents couldn’t do for me.

6. SusieQ permalink
    June 2, 2014 5:41 pm

Love the adorable family shots of mom, dad & little munchkin! So cute! And I still can’t get over the hair on that little fella!! :-)