Life in Instagram
The week has just started and I’ve already worked 31 hours ;( I worked 16 hours on Sunday and 15 hours yesterday. I told myself I wouldn’t work past midnight again unless it was on my terms and for some serious OT, so that’s what I’ve been doing. The main bummer about working these long shifts is that I get so lazy the subsequent days!
LAZY! As in I don’t want to change out of my pajamas, “Do I have to take a shower?” kind of day…and the only verb I want to partake in is pinning. Do you ever feel like that? Don’t answer that.
Anyway, it’s beautiful outside, so I better do something useful with myself besides waste my life away on Pinterest. Follow me on Instagram @Nurse_Frugal . Have a great day!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Apple Beignets and Chocolate Bacon cake from Ramos House Cafe.
2. My sister and I on our way to the Getty.
3. The gardens at the Getty on a gorgeous day!
4. My friend Abbey and I before she left for her Mission trip to Bali.
5. The beach by Morro Bay.
6. My friend Casandra and I posing with Tina from Napoleon Dynamite….Tina doesn’t like the paparazzi.
7. Enjoying the tram ride on the way up to the Getty.
8. Our annual Solvang trip where I get my annual cheese danish and Aebleskievers.
9. Running at Morro Bay and the first wine tasting place that we went to for FREE!!! I don’t know how people do multiple wine tastings in one day, I barely walked out of there after one.
10. With my friends at a baptism.
Thanks for stopping by!