Life in Instagram
I’m excited that tonight will be the last day I will ever have to work the 7pm-330 am shift ever again!!! Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!! I’m also excited that I have a day off tomorrow for Valentine’s Day. I think that husband and I have worked every year since we’ve been married, total bummer! What are we going to do? Have an awesome beach day (if the weather is nice) and have a nice dinner at home. Here are my Instagram pictures from the past few weeks, follow me @nurse_frugal !
Clockwise from top left:
1. With our “cracker” hats from Christmas dinner with the family. Such a fun idea for dinner parties.
2. Christmas Day at the firehouse with husband, my mom and sister. No cooking or cleaning involved, I could get used to this
3. With two bridesmaids at my friend Julie’s wedding.
4. Me and my friend, Melissa, at the wedding.
5. Breakfast at Bruxie with my friend Blanca. I ordered the Green Eggs and Ham….I would HIGHLY recommend it!
6. All the pastries I’ve been missing out my whole life are found at Bottega Louie! A definite must-eat, especially for breakfast
7. An afternoon beach run, followed by Malibu Chicken at Sizzler, one of my favorites.
8. The night crew on New Year’s Eve….drank too much? We got your back in the ER.
9. Husband and I celebrating 3.5 years of married life.
10. Enjoying a beautiful morning at the beach by T-street.
Questions for you: What are your plans for tomorrow? Do you have an Instagram? Leave me your screen name, I would love to follow you!