Ham and Spinach Quiche!
I worked three days in a row this past week so I wanted to make a meal that would last or a few days of leftovers. This quiche recipe has become one of my staples, it’s super easy to make and delicious. I got the recipe from a folder of recipes Mr. Bigtime had laying around. I quadrupled the recipe, made it last Monday and I still have some leftover. You could even make multiple quiche and freeze the extras for later.
Ham and Spinach Quiche
Ingredients for one quiche:
9 inch DEEP DISH pie shell (can be found in frozen section
2 slices Swiss cheese
1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
1 small can sliced mushrooms
3 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon flour
1 can chunk ham, flaked
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350
1. Place Swiss cheese slices in unbaked pie shell.
2. Sprinkle with Spinach and mushrooms.
3. Mix Eggs, milk, salt and flour (if making multiple quiche, mix in different bowls) and pour into pie shell.
4. Sprinkle evenly with Ham then cheddar cheese.
5. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until knife comes out clean when inserted into the center of the quiche